This minty twist on a White Russian is going to be a hit for all your holiday parties!
- 2 ounces Kahlua (coffee flavored liquor)
- 1 1/2 ounces peppermint vodka ( can substitute 1 ounce plain vodka and 1/2 ounce peppermint schnapps)
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- 3 candy canes for garnish
- Corn syrup for rimming the glass
- Pour a thin layer or corn syrup on a shallow plate. Take one candy cane and crush it in a plastic bag with a rolling pin and then add it to a second plate.
- Dip the rim of a low ball glass into the corn syrup and then roll around in the crushed candy cane.
- Add ice to the glass and pour in the Kahlua, vodka and heavy cream. Stir and garnish with the remaining candy canes. Alternately, you can add the cocktail ingredients to a cocktail shaker over ice, pour into the rimmed glass and serve.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American