These Peanut Butter and Jelly Wings have such a unique flavor! A slightly spicy, slightly sweet sauce coats these baked wings!
- 3 lbs. chicken wings, separated at the joints
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
For the Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (or 1/2 t. if you like it a little spicier)
For the Raspberry Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jelly
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Wondra® flour (see note)
- Start by preheating your oven to 425 degrees.
- Season the wings with the salt and pepper, garlic powder, chili powder and seasoned salt.
- Drizzle olive oil over the wings and place them in the oven for 35 minutes until crispy.
- While the wings are cooking you can start the sauces.
- For the peanut sauce, add the minced garlic into the olive oil in a medium saucepan. Cook for 2-3 minutes over low heat. Then add in the rest of the peanut sauce ingredients and stir well. Cover and set aside.
- In another small saucepan, add in the ingredients for the raspberry sauce (except the Wondra® flour) and stir well over low heat until the jelly dissolves. Once the jelly is dissolved and slightly bubbling, add he Wondra and stir until the sauce thickens. Cover and set aside.
- After the wings have baked, take them out of the oven and toss them in a large bowl with about half of the peanut sauce. When they’re good and coated, place them on parchment lined baking sheets and place them back into the oven for 10 minutes, then baste with more of the peanut sauce and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish the wings with chopped peanuts and serve with the raspberry dipping sauce on the side.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked chicken wings, crispy chicken wings, chicken wing recipe, easy chicken wings, appetizer recipe, how to bake chicken wings