A super simple potato side dish that’s great as a side to dinner or breakfast!
- 1 (20 oz.) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped (about 6)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and fill each well with the hash brown mixture.
- Push the hash browns down into the cups with the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
You could also make these bite-sized in a mini muffin pan, follow the same instructions but cook for only about 20 minutes.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hash brown recipe, potato recipe, side dish recipe, breakfast sides, potato recipes