These Slow Cooker Ribs are so tender they fall right off the bone! Easy to make right in your slow cooker, perfect for holidays, parties and BBQs!
- (2) 3 pound racks pork baby back ribs
- 2 cups your favorite BBQ sauce
For The Dry Rub:
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix the ingredients together for the dry rub in a small bowl.
- Rub the seasoning on both sides of the ribs with your hands, making sure to use all of the dry rub.
- Spray a 7 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and then place the ribs into the basin of the slow cooker. You might need to cut the racks of ribs to fit, and then stack them on top of each other.
- Pour 1 cup of the sauce over the first layer of ribs and then the rest of the sauce over the tops of the ribs.
- Set the slow cooker on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Test the ribs with a fork to see if they are done close to the end of the cooking time. If the meat is fork tender, then the ribs are done.
- Transfer the ribs to a cutting board and cut into sections or individual portions. Place the ribs on a serving platter and spoon some of the sauce from the slow cooker over the ribs.
You can keep the ribs warm in your slow cooker on the warm setting until you’re ready to serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, slow cooker ribs, crock pot ribs, bbq rib recipe, game day food, slow cooker dinner, crock pot dinner, rib recipe