This delicious roasted vegetable recipe is so easy to make, just 15 minutes in the oven and it’s perfectly tender!
- 2 pounds asparagus (approximately 2 bunches) washed and trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze (Store bought)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, in a single layer.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the asparagus, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roast the asparagus in the oven for 12 minutes, toss and check for tenderness. If you want the asparagus more tender, place it back in the oven for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the asparagus with the balsamic glaze then add the parmesan cheese on top. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: asparagus, asparagus recipe, roasted asparagus, vegetable recipe, side dish recipe, asparagus in the oven