This whiskey steak marinade can be used on chicken, turkey and pork too! The longer you let this marinade recipe work on the meat the better!
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces of your favorite whiskey or bourbon
- Add all the ingredients to a container or small bowl. Whisk to combine, pour over your meat and marinade for 24 hours.
- You can make this marinade ahead of time and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- After you take your cut of meat out of the marinade, wipe off most of the marinade and discard. Leave a thin layer of the marinade on the beef for flavor and a caramelized crust from the grill.
The nutrition information is for all of the marinade, but most of the marinade will be discarded before you cook your meat.
- Category: Marinade
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: steak marinade, the best steak marinade, whiskey steak, marinade recipe, steak recipe