This super flavorful marinade makes your chicken so juicy, no more dried out chicken breasts!
- 1/4 cup pickle brine (from your favorite jar of pickles!)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a small bowl or container. Whisk until all ingredients are combined, then pour over chicken, pork or turkey.
- Marinate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Grill or bake the chicken to your liking!
This marinade recipe is enough for about 2 pounds of chicken breasts, it can be easily doubled if you need more!
- Category: Marinade
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken marinade, easy chicken recipe, chicken recipe, grilled chicken recipe, dinner recipe, dinner ideas, low carb recipes