A light, refreshing chilled martini with a hint of orange flavor from orange juice and extract!
- 2 ounces mandarin orange vodka
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Nielsen-Massey orange blossom Water
- 1/4 teaspoon madagascar bourbon vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 orange peel
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with orange peel and vanilla bean.
- Category: cocktails
- Method: shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vodka martini, martini recipe, orange extract, extract in cocktails