This One Pot Spaghetti recipe is a comfort food dinner that’s on the table in 30! No need to boil the pasta separately, making for an easy clean up!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Add the olive oil to a large 12″ – 13″ covered skillet that’s approximately 2″ – 3″ deep. Brown the ground beef, breaking up into crumbles and then drain any drippings from the pan. Push the beef to one side of the skillet and then add the onions and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened. Now add the garlic, cook one minute longer and then season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and the Italian seasoning.
- Stir in the tomato paste and let cook for 30 seconds. Carefully pour in the marinara sauce, beef broth and water and stir into the ground beef and onions.
- Add the uncooked spaghetti into the pot and stir to submerge the pasta into the liquid. Cover and bring to a low simmer for 5 minutes. Uncover and stir again, then cover and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Uncover the pot again, stir and add 1/4 cup of water if the pasta and sauce is sticking to the bottom of the pot. Cook for another 5 minutes, covered, and then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and parsley, test for seasonings and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, spaghetti recipe, one pot meal, one pot dinner, one pot pasta, easy recipes, comfort food