This creamy, tropical rum cocktail recipe will make you forget all about the cold! Boozy, strong and sweet this drink
- 1 1/2 ounces coconut rum
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce coconut liquor
- 4 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- pomegranate seeds and fresh mint for garnish
- Mix all the ingredients (except the garnish) in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a low ball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and mint.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cocktail recipes, coconut rum, coconut cocktails, drink recipes