A delicious, chocolate martini that can be served for happy hour cocktails or even dessert! Everyone will be asking for more of this RumChata drink!
For the Martini:
- 4 ounces RumChata
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces kahlua
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
For the Crust:
- 6 chocolate cookie wafers (any plain chocolate cookie)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 4 tablespoon chocolate shavings (use a peeler and shave a chocolate bar)
- Crush the cookies in a plastic bag.
- Pour into a bowl and mix together with the chocolate syrup. Divide the cookie mixture in half and spoon into each martini glass.
- Add the ingredients for the martini into a cocktail shaker only half filled with ice cubes.
- Shake well and divide equally into each martini glass.
- Top with chocolate shavings and serve.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: martini recipe, dessert martini, chocolate martini recipe, rumchata martini, rumchata recipes, rumchata drinks