This refreshing twist on a classic Manhattan is perfect for warm summer nights!
- 1 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons vermouth
- 2 tablespoons mint simple syrup
- Dash of mint or regular bitters
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 1/2 cup sugar
- To make the simple syrup, add 1/4 cup of packed mint leaves to a bowl
- Boil a half cup of water in a small sauce pan. Once boiling, add 1/2 cup of sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the bourbon, 2 tablespoons of the mint syrup, the bitters, vermouth and 5-6 leaves of fresh mint.
- Shake well to bruise the mint and strain into 2 martini or high ball glasses.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: manhattan cocktails, bourbon drinks, bourbon cocktail recipes, drink recipes