These mini, loaded potatoes go perfectly with just about any dinner! You can also serve these bacon stuffed potatoes for appetizers!
- 2 pounds small yellow potatoes
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic mixed with 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Chives and sour cream for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the potatoes (about 4-5 slices per potato) but don’t cut all the way through to the bottom, you want the potato to stay together. A trick for this is to rest the potato in a wooden spoon so that you don’t slice all the way through.
- Brush with olive oil and season with kosher salt.
- Bake the potatoes for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender. Some will be smaller than others so check the larger potatoes for tenderness.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and brush with the garlic and olive oil mixture.
- Add the cheese and bacon to each potato then bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and chives (optional)
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: side dish, potatoes, loaded potatoes, hasselback potatoes, bacon recipes