Lobster Wontons are an easy & tasty lobster appetizer that won’t break the bank! If you’re looking for New Years Eve food ideas, this will be a hit!
- 20 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cooked lobster meat, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1/4 cup pineapple, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Store bought guacamole (Or make our Homemade Version!)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients for the lobster salad (besides the guacamole) into a bowl and mix to combine. Place in the refrigerator to chill while you make the wontons.
- Lay out the wonton wrappers on a baking sheet and brush lightly with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake the wontons for 7-8 minutes, watching them carefully as they cook so that they don’t burn. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Once the wontons are cooled, add a large spoonful of guacamole to the center of the wonton and then top with another large spoonful of the lobster salad.
- Repeat with the remaining wontons.
- Serve immediately.
You can also use your favorite cracker or pita chip for this recipe. Or serve the lobster salad in a bowl with tortilla chips for dipping!
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: new years eve food, new years appetizer, new years finger food, lobster appetizer, lobster recipes, easy lobster recipe