This Loaded Taco Pie will turn taco night into a fiesta! It’s a totally delicious, super easy taco pie recipe can be on the dinner table in just 30 minutes!
- 1 frozen pie crust (follow the instructions on the package)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (1.25 oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup store bought salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
For the toppings
- Shredded lettuce
- pickled jalapénos, chopped
- diced tomatoes
- extra cheese
- sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet start browning the beef in the canola oil over medium heat.
- Once the meat is browned, add the taco seasoning, garlic powder, salt, cumin and salsa and stir to combine.
- Add the beef filling into your pre-baked pie crust and top with a layer of the shredded cheese and then place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Top the taco pie with the lettuce first and then add any additional toppings desired.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: taco pie recipe, beef taco recipe, how to make taco pie, taco night ideas, taco tuesday, dinner recipes, dinner ideas, recipes with ground beef