Jack Frost Cocktails are perfect for all your holiday parties! A tropical, boozy drink that’s perfect for the winter time!
- 1/4 cup light rum or vodka
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup blue Curacao
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups ice
For Rimming The Glass:
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded, sweetened coconut
- Start by adding the corn syrup to a shallow plate. Dip the rim of a tall glass into the syrup, making sure the whole rim is coated well. Add the coconut to another plate and then run the rim around the coconut, pressing to adhere the coconut to the rim and then set aside.
- Add the vodka or rum, cream of coconut, blue curacao and pineapple juice to a blender. Add 2 cups of ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared glass and serve immediately.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, cocktails, cocktail recipes, drink recipes, drinks, christmas cocktails, drinks with blue curacao, drinks with rum, drinks with vodka, blended cocktails