This fun low carb snack or appetizer can be served any time of the day! You can easily customize the flavors in this appetizer recipe to your liking!
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced into strips
- 1 12 ounce jar banana peppers, drained
- 1/2 lb. salami, sliced thin
- 1/2 lb. ham, sliced thin
- 1/2 lb. provolone cheese, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Make the ricotta filling by mixing the ricotta cheese with the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- On a cutting board, lay out 3 slices of salami so that the edges overlap each other.
- Lay 2 slices of ham on top of the salami followed by 2 slices of provolone cheese.
- Spread a thin layer of the ricotta cheese on top of the provolone.
- Add 2 thin strips of red peppers and 5 or 6 banana peppers making a line across the center of the roll up.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the chopped basil on top of the peppers.
- Roll up the wrap ending with the seam side down.
- Cut on a diagonal in half and repeat with the other roll ups.
- Category: appetizers
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low carb snack, low carb recipes, low carb appetizers, appetizer recipes