This rum coffee cocktail is perfect for brunch!
- 8 ounces fresh brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 ounces Rum
- 1/2 ounce banana liquor
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Coarse brown sugar for garnish
- Add the brown sugar to the hot coffee and stir.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add the rum and the banana liquor and stir again.
- Beat the cream until soft peaks form and spoon it on top of the coffee.
- Garnish with the coarse brown sugar or more of the plain brown sugar if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coffee drinks, coffee cocktails, rum cocktails, brunch drinks, brunch recipes