This tropical flavored champagne drink is perfect for brunch cocktails! The light flavors in this tropical mimosa make it perfect for any time of the day!
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Amaretto
- Champagne or prosecco for topping
- pineapple wedges for garnish
- Mix the pineapple juice , cranberry juice and amaretto together.
- Pour 1 1/2 ounces of the mixture in each of the four champagne flutes.
- Top with champagne and garnish with a pineapple wedge.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: champagne cocktails, champagne drinks, prosecco drinks, cocktails, brunch cocktails, new years eve drinks, new years eve food