These fun layered shots are going to be a hit on St. Patrick’s Day, ir any celebration!
- 1/2 ounce Creme De Menthe
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- Start by pouring the Creme de Menthe into a 2 ounce shot glass.
- Pour the Irish Cream slowly over the back of a small spoon so that it sits on top of the Cream de Menthe.
- Pour the Grand Marnier over the spoon slowly to add the top layer to the shot.
You can make these shot recipes ahead of time and keep them in your refrigerator, just be careful when moving them around so the layers don’t mix together!
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Layer
- Cuisine: American