Impossible Coconut Pie is so easy to make – it’s seems impossible! Literally just 5 minutes of prep time goes into making this creamy, custard-like pie. Top it with whipped cream and berries for a knock out dessert any time of the year!
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pancake & baking mix (like Bisquick® brand)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 cups 2% milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend for 30 seconds until smooth. Alternately, you can use a large bowl and a whisk, whisking for 1–2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour into a 9″ x 2″ pie dish and bake for 45 minutes. The center of the pie will still be slightly loose, but the pie will set upon cooling.
- Let the pie cool completely and then garnish with whipped cream and more coconut if desired.
Store: After the pie has cooled completely, cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Freeze: After the pie has cooled completely, freeze the whole pie by wrapping in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil and placing in the freezer for up to 3 months. Alternately, you can freeze individual slices of pie by wrapping slices in plastic wrap and then storing in freezer bags. Let the pie (or pie slices) defrost in the refrigerator and then serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, pie recipes, easy recipes, coconut pie, impossible pie