Makes about 30 meatballs
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh salmon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup marinated artichokes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg plus one egg white
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
For the Honey Lemon Glaze
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cube the salmon and then add it to a food processor and pulse a few times to break up.
- Next add in the marinated artichokes and pulse until it’s almost completely mixed together.
- Pour the salmon and artichoke mixture into a large bowl and then stir in the rest of the ingredients, mixing well to combine.
- Portion out the meatballs using a 1 1/2 tablespoon scooper onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking you can make the glaze by adding all the glaze ingredients to a small pot.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce while the meatballs finish cooking, about 10 minutes.
- Toss the meatballs in the glaze and garnish with additional chopped parsley.