This super tasty marinade recipe works with chicken, turkey, steak or pork! The ingredients in this marinade are so flavorful you don’t need a ton of time for marinating the meat beforehand!
- 3 – 4 chipotle peppers with sauce (depending on how spicy you want the marinade, we use 4)
- 4 large cloves of garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add all the ingredients for the marinade into a blender. Blend until smooth and emulsified and then pour over 2 pounds of your protein of choice.
- Marinate the meat for at least an hour or up to 8 hours.
This marinade recipe is enough for 2 pounds of chicken, steak, pork or turkey.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, marinade recipe, chipotle marinade, honey chipotle marinade, chicken marinade, steak marinade, pork marinade, turkey marinade