These sweet and sticky Chicken Kabobs are a healthy and delicious dinner for the whole family!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional, depending on if your BBQ sauce already has some heat to it)
- Wooden or metal skewers
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a glass baking dish and then add the cubed chicken, tossing to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let marinade in the refrigerator for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Heat your grill to a medium-low heat, between 325º and 350º. Thread the chicken pieces on skewers, as many as will fit on a stick.
- Lightly oil your grill so the kabobs don’t stick and grill for 20 minutes, turning often as they cook so the marinade doesn’t burn.
- While the kabobs are on the grill pour the marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn it down to a simmer and let reduce for 15 minutes.
- When the chicken is done, remove the kabobs to a board and brush on the sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy chicken recipes, chicken kabobs, kabob recipes, grilling recipes, chicken on the grill, bbq chicken, easy dinner recipes