These Homemade Hamburger Patties are on our grill all summer long! Just a few seasonings and good quality ground beef is all you need – no bread crumbs needed!
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef (we like to use 80% – 85% ground beef)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix together lightly with your hands. Don’t mix or squeeze the meat too much as it will result in a tougher hamburger patty.
- Preheat the grill to 425 degrees.
- Form the hamburger meat into 4 round patties and then use your thumbs to make a well in the center of each patty.
- Grill the hamburgers for 4 minutes on each side for medium to medium rare. If you like your hamburgers more cooked through just add a minute of two to the cooking time on each side.
- Remove the hamburgers from the grill to a plate and cover with foil for 5 minutes. We like to add our cheese at this time as the heat from the hamburgers will melt the cheese instead of doing it on the grill.
- Serve the hamburgers on hamburger buns with your toppings of choice.
To Freeze: Form the hamburger patties and place them into resealable freezer bags in a single layer, not touching the patties together. This way it will be easy to take one or as many out as you need, then defrost and grill.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, hamburgers, homemade hamburgers, hamburger patties, recipe with ground beef, grilling recipes