Our Creamy Caesar Dressing beats any store bought salad dressing and it is SO easy to make just 5 minutes and this homemade dressing is done!
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1–2 tablespoons of lemon juice (we recommend that you start with one and then add more after tasting)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1–2 teaspoons anchovy paste (we use 2)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3/4 –1 teaspoon kosher salt (we use 1 teaspoon)
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Store in a covered container for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Store: Store the dressing in an air tight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator. Whisk again before using.
- Category: Marinades & Sauces
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade caesar dressing, homemade salad dressing, caesar dressing recipe, how to make caesar dressing, dressing recipes