Our Creamy Caesar Dressing beats any store bought salad dressing and it is SO easy to make just 5 minutes and this homemade dressing is done!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1–2 teaspoons anchovy paste (we use 2)
- 2 teaspoons – 1 tablespoon minced garlic or garlic paste (we use a tablespoon)
- 3/4 –1 teaspoon kosher salt (we use 1 teaspoon)
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Alternately, you can whisk the ingredients together in a bowl. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
- Store in a covered container for up to a week in the refrigerator.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade caesar dressing, homemade caesar salad dressing, homemade salad dressing, caesar dressing recipe, best caesar dressing, how to make caesar dressing, caesar salad dressing recipe, salad dressing recipe