This refreshing hard iced tea is made with citrus flavored vodka!
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 ounce Ketel One Citroen Vodka
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave or 1 pack of artificial sweetener)
- 1 lemon wedge
- Mint for garnish
- Boil the water.
- Add the tea bag and honey and let steep for 5 minutes, then place in the refrigerator to chill. You can also add the tea to a shaker with ice and shake for a minute to chill the tea immediately.
- In a large glass with ice, add the sweetened tea along with the vodka and a squeeze of the lemon wedge.
- Stir and garnish with mint.
You can multiply the amounts in the recipe here and make a whole pitcher for a crowd!
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hard iced tea, vodka drinks, vodka cocktails, drink recipes