These delicious lamb chops are done in just 15 minutes!
- 12 baby lamb chops
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 cup of hard apple cider
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Preheat the broiler or heat up the grill to medium-high.
- Add the cider, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and vinegar to a sauce pan and boil until reduced by half and thickened. The glaze will thicken more as it cools down as well.
- Season the lamb chop with salt and pepper on both sides. Brush the lamb chops generously with the glaze and place under the broiler for 4 minutes. If grilling, grill the lamp chops without the glaze and then glaze when they come off the grill.
- Take the lamb chops out of the oven and flip them over to the other side.
- Brush the second side with more glaze and broil for another 3-4 minuets until they are medium rare.
- If you like your lamb cooked more than medium-rare, leave them in for another minute or two on each side.
- Generously glaze the lamb chops after they come out of the oven, sprinkle with the scallions and serve with any remainder glaze on the side.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dinner recipes, appetizer recipes, lamb chops, lamb recipes