This delicious, low carb hamburger recipe is perfect for lunch, dinner or even snacks!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Bibb or Romaine Lettuce
- Chopped red onions
- Grape tomatoes, cut in fourths
- Mix the mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Season the beef with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Form the beef into 8, 3 ounce hamburger patties.
- Grill the hamburger patties over medium heat (about 400 degrees) for 3-4 minutes on each side for a medium hamburger. Cook a minute or two longer if you like your burgers medium well, or well done.
- Remove the hamburgers to a platter and cover with foil until ready.
- Serve the hamburgers on a piece of lettuce with the dill mayonnaise, red onions and tomatoes.
These hamburgers are also great served on slider buns!
To prevent the hamburger patties from getting to round on the grill, make an indentation in the center of the meat with your thumb before grilling.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top/Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hamburger recipe, low carb recipe, low carb dinners, beef recipes, lettuce wraps, healthy recipes