This Grilled Teriyaki Chicken recipe tastes just like it came from a restaurant! Tender, juicy marinated chicken thighs with an addicting teriyaki glaze!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili paste
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste (or grated fresh ginger)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Sesame seeds and chopped scallions for garnish
- Add the chicken thighs and all of the marinade ingredients (excluding the cornstarch and garnish) to a resealable bag or a dish. Marinate the chicken for at least 6 hours, but preferably 8 or overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade – reserving 1 cup of the marinade for the glaze. Preheat the grill to about 400 degrees and cook the chicken thighs for 5 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken to a platter and cover with foil while you make the glaze.
- Boil the reserved cup of marinade in a small pot for 5 minutes. Mix the cornstarch together with 1 teaspoon of water and whisk into the glaze to thicken.
- Slice the chicken thighs and place on a platter or serving dish. Baste generously with the glaze and garnish with sesame seeds and chopped scallions.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, easy chicken recipes, grilled chicken, healthy recipes, teriyaki chicken, chicken marinade, asian chicken recipe, take out at home