Steak with Spicy Chimichurri Sauce is the perfect way to add flavor to your steak!
- 2 lb. sirloin (or flank) steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
For the Chimichurri Sauce:
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup chopped kale and spring mix, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot, chopped fine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Add all the ingredients for the sauce to a small bowl and mix to combine. Let sit on the counter until the steak is done.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat while you season the steak.
- Use the salt, pepper, cumin and garlic powder to season the steak by rubbing onto both sides.
- Grill the steak for 8 minutes on each side for medium rare, this will depend on the thickness of the steak you’re using but you want an internal temperature of 140 degrees with a 15 minute resting time.
- Pull the steak off the grill and let it rest for 15 minutes, covered with foil.
- Slice the steak and top with the chimichurri sauce.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chimichurri sauce recipe, grilling recipes, sauce recipes, steak recipes, dinner ideas