Make Grilled Pineapple for an easy dessert that everyone will love! A scoop of vanilla ice cream melts into the brown sugar and butter making the most amazing sauce!
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices (you should get about 10 slices of pineapple)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Vanilla ice cream for topping (optional)
- Add the melted butter, brown sugar, honey, cinnamon and a pinch of salt to a bowl and mix together well.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat, about 400 degrees. Alternately, you can make this grilled pineapple in a grill pan on the stove. Spray the grill grates with non-stick cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Place the pineapple slices on the grill and cook for 2 minutes. Flip the pineapple slices over and baste with the brown sugar and butter glaze, cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the pineapple slices from the grill and baste with more glaze.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, and drizzle with more of the brown sugar and butter glaze.
You can keep this pineapple warm in a 250 degree oven until ready to serve, or you can reheat the grilled pineapple in the microwave until just warmed through.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, grilled pineapple, easy dessert recipes, grilling recipes, easy recipes, fruit dessert