This flavorful Greek Chicken Marinade is super versatile! Fresh lemon juice, garlic and oregano come together to make this marinade shine.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1–2 tablespoons finely minced garlic (depending on how much garlic flavor you like!)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Place approximately 1 pound of chicken in a resealable plastic bag or a dish.
- Add the ingredients for the marinade to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken, making sure to coat all the chicken well.
- Refrigerate the chicken and let marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Cook the chicken on the grill, in the oven or on the stove top in a skillet. Refer to the post for cooking tips!
This marinade recipe is enough for approximately 1 pound of chicken. If you have more than that, simply double the marinade.
- Category: Marinade
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, marinade recipe, greek chicken marinade, chicken marinade recipe, greek chicken recipe, easy recipes