Garlic Dill Roasted Potatoes are crispy on the outside and soft and buttery on the inside! Perfect with your chicken or steak dinner or even as a holiday side dish!
- 1 1/2 pounds baby yellow potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon jarred, chopped garlic (*See note)
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash and cut the potatoes in half and then add to a large bowl. Add the olive oil, salt, paprika, and pepper then toss to combine.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and then add the potatoes in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with dill and serve.
We actually prefer to use jarred garlic for this recipe! As we always say, these things have their time and place. Tossing the potatoes with fresh garlic at then end would be too strong of a flavor.
If you prefer to use fresh garlic, roast the potatoes for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and toss with fresh garlic and roast another 10 minutes.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, potato recipes, roasted potatoes, potato side dish, recipes with dill, garlic roasted potatoes, holiday side dish, steak sides