This super fun and tasty dessert recipe is going to be a hit at all of your parties!
- 1 pound store bought cornbread
- 1/2 cup Tequila
- Vegetable or canola oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- Powdered sugar
- Fill a pot halfway with oil and place over medium heat.
- Cut the cornbread into large cubes. Quickly dip the cubes into the tequila and set aside on a board.
- Once the oil reaches 350 degrees, fry the cornbread for 2 minutes until just crisp and slightly brown. Remove to a paper towel lined plate and continue with the remaining cornbread.
- Dust the cornbread with powdered sugar and lime zest and serve immediately.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Deep Fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert recipes, cornbread, party desserts