Fireball Apple Fritters will keep the party going on through dessert! Make these apple fritters at your next party and watch them disappear!
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour (can sub regular flour)
- 1 cup light beer
- 3 ounces Fireball Whisky
- 4 large apples sliced into 1/4” thick rounds
- 1/2 cup sugar mixed with 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- canola oil for frying
- Start heating up a large pot filled only halfway with oil over medium heat to 350 degrees.
- Make the batter by adding the flour, beer and Fireball to a bowl and whisking together well. Let the batter sit while you slice the apples.
- Slice the apples to 1/4″ thick rounds and then cut the cores out with a knife.
- Once the oil comes to temperature, dip the apple slices into the batter so they are fully coated, letting the excess drip off and then carefully into the oil. Fry as many in your pot as you can with out the fritters touching.
- Cook the fritters for 2-3 minutes, flipping over once during the cooking time.
- Drain onto paper towels and then dip into the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert recipes, apple fritters, apple desserts, fireball whiskey, party desserts