These fun appetizers are always gone in minutes! A classic pigs in a blanket recipe kicked up with everyone’s favorite bagel seasoning!
- 8 ounce tube crescent dough
- 12 ounce package beef or turkey cocktail franks
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- 1 egg beaten with 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unwrap the crescent dough and separate the triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 long triangles.
- Wrap up the hot dogs, starting with the thinnest side of the triangle and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining hot dogs.
- Brush the tops of the hot dogs with the egg wash and then sprinkle on the everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Serve with mustard or honey mustard for dipping.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pigs in a blanket, hot dogs, cocktail wieners, cocktail franks, appetizer recipes, easy recipes, easy appetizers