This Easy Homemade Stir Fry Sauce is all you need for your Asian dinner recipes. You can also use it for as a dipping sauce for chicken, steak or even vegetables!
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- Adding all the ingredients (except the cornstarch mixture) into a saucepan.
- Whisk together and bring to a boil.
- Pour in the cornstarch mixture slowly, whisking to combine and then let simmer over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
Makes 1 1/2 cups of sauce
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Aisan
Keywords: easy stir fry sauce, homemade stir fry sauce, best stir fry sauce, stir fry sauce for chicken, stir fry sauce for beef