This copycat Spaghettios recipe couldn’t be easier to make! Just a few ingredients and about 15 minutes is all you need!
- 1 pound circle shape pasta (or any small pasta shape)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/4 whole milk or cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Black pepper and parmesan cheese if desired
- Cook that pasta according to the package directions and drain.
- Return the pasta to the pot and add the butter, stirring to melt. Once the butter is melted, add the tomato sauce, milk, garlic powder, salt and sugar to the pot and stir.
- Serve as is or with fresh black pepper and grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: copycat recipes, spaghettios, easy pasta recipes, easy dinner ideas, kid approved food, 5 ingredient recipes, 15 minute meals