A grown up version of the classic drink from your childhood! This version is made with moonshine and vodka – so it really packs a punch!
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. plain (or cherry flavored) moonshine
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- Ginger ale for topping (or cherry seltzer)
- 4 maraschino cherries for garnish
- Add the vodka, moonshine and grenadine to a high ball glass with ice.
- Top with ginger ale and garnish with cherries. If you like a drink that’s less sweet you can use plain or cherry flavored seltzer.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shirley temple, moonshine cocktails, vodka drinks, drink recipes