This delicious ham salad is the perfect way to use up leftover ham after a holiday! Even if you don’t have leftover ham, grab some from the deli or even use a ham steak!
- 1 pound leftover ham (can also use a ham steak or thick sliced ham from the deli)
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup finely diced dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons pickle brine
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Chop the ham into a small dice using a knife or food processor, then add to a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the ham and stir to combine. Taste for seasonings and adjust if needed.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour, then stir again before serving.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, celery sticks or use in a sandwich.
There is no salt in this ham salad because I felt the ham was salty enough, but you can add a pinch of kosher salt to your taste.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ham salad, leftover ham recipe, low carb recipe, lunch ideas, brunch recipes, recipes with leftover ham