This quiche recipe is low carb, but the whole family will love it! You can serve quiche for breakfast, brunch lunch and even dinner!
- 1/2 pound deli ham, sliced thick not thin
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 1/2 cup shredded gruyere cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, chopped broccoli
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese and 1 cup of the gruyere cheese together in a large bowl. Stir in the chopped broccoli.
- Lay the ham slices out in a 10 inch pie plate, overlapping like you see in the picture above in the post so it creates a “crust” on the bottom of the pie plate.
- Pour the egg mixture into the dish and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of gruyere cheese and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Place the pie plate on a baking sheet in case of any spills and bake uncovered for 45 minuets. If the top of the quiche starts to get too browned, you can cover with foil and continue baking.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, slice and serve.
- Category: Breakfast/Brunch
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: broccoli cheese quiche, crustless broccoli quiche, low carb quiche, ham and broccoli quiche,