These tender pork chops are so easy to make, they’ll be on your weekly dinner menu! Serve with mashed potatoes, crispy french fries, rice or egg noodles!
- 6 boneless pork chops ( approximately 2 inches thick)
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons powdered brown gravy
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Add pork chops to slow cooker and season with salt, pepper, onion soup mix, garlic powder.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, beef broth and powdered gravy together in a bowl and then pour over the pork chops. Cook for 6-8 hours on low, 4 on high.*
- Remove pork chops from slow cooker and then pour the gravy into a medium pot. Bring to a boil and then whisk in a mixture of 2 tablespoons cornstarch with 2 tablespoon water. Let the gravy simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Return the pork chops to the slow cooker and pour the thickened gravy on top. Serve or turn on the “keep warm” setting until ready.
The pork chops will be done closer to the earlier times, even 3 hours on high, depending on the thickness of the pork chops. They will continue to cook and get more tender the longer the cooking time.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: slow cooker recipe, crock pot recipe, slow cooker pork, pork recipe, pork chop recipe, dinner recipes, easy recipes, easy dinner