This surprisingly mild dip with just a hint of spice comes together in less than 5 minutes!
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and cut in half
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cilantro, washed and stems removed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Test for seasonings and serve with tortilla chips or vegetables for dipping.
You can keep this dip in the refrigerator covered for 3-4 days.
- Category: Appetizeres
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American/Tex-Mex
Keywords: dip recipe, appetizers, easy appetizers, cold dips, dips for tortilla chips, low carb recipe, low carb dip, mayonnaise dip