This tart and bubbly holiday cocktail can be made per glass or in a pitcher for a crowd!
- 1 ounce Crown Royal Regal Apple Whisky
- 1 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Champagne or prosecco for topping
- Add the whisky, cranberry juice and rosemary to a champagne glass.
- Top with champagne and serve.
If making ahead of time, multiply the amount of the whisky and cranberry juice per how many drinks you want to serve, add a few sprigs of rosemary to the pitcher and let sit until you’re ready to serve. Fill up each glass halfway full and then top with champagne and another sprig of rosemary.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: champagne cocktail, whiskey cocktails, whisky cocktails, crown royal apple, holiday drinks, holiday cocktails