This simple chicken dinner is on our menu all year long! You can use this flavorful topping and marinade with baked chicken too!
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Boozy Cowboy Caviar
- Mix the seasonings together for the chicken and coat well on both sides.
- Pour the lime juice and olive oil over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator 4 to 6 hours.
- Grill the chicken over medium high heat for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through cooking until no longer pink inside.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes under foil.
- Slice the chicken and place on a serving platter.
- Serve the chicken with Cowboy Caviar on top or on the side.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled chicken recipe, cowboy caviar recipe, low carb dinner recipe, low carb recipes, healthy recipes, easy chicken recipe, chicken dinner