These tasty stuffed mushrooms are made with leftover corned beef, but if you don’t have any leftover you can grab some at the deli counter!
- 1/2 lb. leftover corned beef, chopped
- 24–30 button mushrooms, cleaned and stemmed
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. chives, minced
- 2 t. stone ground mustard
- 2 t. worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 5 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
For the Panko topping
- 1 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 3 T. buter
- 1/4 c. chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Combine the corned beef with the parmesan cheese, chives, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and cream cheese in a medium sized bowl. You can do this by hand or with a hand held mixer.
- In a small pan melt the butter and then stir in the panko bread crumbs.
- Let the bread crumbs brown, stirring often until they are all toasted.
- Remove from the heat and set aside and let cool.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about a tablespoon of the mixture depending on how big the mushroom is. You want a good amount of the filling in each one.
- Top with the panko bread crumbs and bake for 15-18 minutes.
Makes approximately 24 mushrooms.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: stuffed mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms recipe, leftover corned beef, appetizers