Make this Chocolate Toffee Crunch Shot at happy hour, for New Year’s celebrations or after dinner for a dessert cocktail!
- 2 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 1/2 ounces Chocolate vodka
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- Chocolate syrup and chopped walnuts for rimming the glasses
- Pour the chocolate syrup onto a shallow plate and the chopped nuts on another plate.
- Dip the rim of a shot glass first into the syrup and then into the walnuts, turning to coat the rim completely.
- Repeat with the other shot glass.
- Add the Irish cream, vodka, Kahlua and Amaretto to a shaker filled with ice and shake until frothy.
- Pour into the rimmed shot glasses and serve.
This recipe can be easily doubled and tripled for a party!
- Category: shots
- Method: shaken
- Cuisine: cocktails
Keywords: shot recipes, cocktail recipes, chocolate drink recipes, holiday cocktails, party drinks, dessert shots