This sweet and delicious vodka cocktail is fun to serve on Valentine’s Day or as a dessert cocktail at any party!
For the Garnish
- 4 white chocolate squares
- 3 maraschino cherries
- 1 1/2 ounces chocolate vodka
- 1/2 ounce cherry liquor
- ginger ale for topping
- Make the garnish by poking holes into the center of the chocolate squares, then threading onto a skewer, alternating with the cherries.
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add the chocolate vodka and the cherry liquor, then stir.
- Top with the ginger ale and then garnish with the chocolate and cherries.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cocktail recipes, drink recipes, vodka drinks, vodka cocktails, valentine's day