Chicken Teriyaki Noodles are a healthy dinner recipe that can be on the table in less than 30! Swap out ground beef, pork or tofu for the chicken and make it your own!
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon avocado or canola oil
- 14 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 heaping cups cooked, shredded chicken (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki glaze
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 –2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook the pasta 2 minutes shy of the package directions, drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Pour the oil into a large skillet (at least 13 inches) over medium high heat. Add the cabbage, carrots, salt and pepper and cook while stirring for 7-8 minutes until the vegetables have wilted.
- Add the chopped garlic to the skillet, stir and cook for 1 minute. Next add the cooked spaghetti back to the skillet along with the shredded chicken.
- Add the teriyaki glaze, soy sauce, ginger paste, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce and scallions. Toss together, taste for seasonings and adjust if needed.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: stir fry noodles, teriyaki noodles, easy chicken recipes, healthy recipes, pasta recipes, low fat recipes, easy dinner ideas